Fulco Fulfillment Inc’s order management system is the back end of your shopping cart for a pre-built web site to integrate any ecommerce fulfillment program. Ecommerce fulfillment is great for promotional product campaigns or established web presence start-up shopping cart stores. Fulco Fulfillment Inc. can warehouse and manage inventory for the ecommerce fulfillment customer.
Fulco Fulfillment’s order fulfillment can make ecommerce fulfillment a simple and easy process for any business. Our warehouse fulfillment services work in tandem with the ecommerce fulfillment process which often times can involve a variety of vendors and different schedules that need to be lined up. With Fulco Fulfillment Inc’s ecommerce fulfillment process, these seemingly difficult parts of the fulfillment process can be made easy and simple for your business.
What is ecommerce fulfillment?
Believe or not, your business no matter how small it may be has always been taking part in the ecommerce fulfillment process. With your growing business, you have looked to outsource the fulfillment to a third-part logistics (3PL) service such as Fulco Fulfillment Inc.
Fulco Fulfillment Inc. wants to bring that process to a much larger scale and make warehousing, inventory management and fulfillment and order fulfillment easier for you as well.
Ecommerce fulfillment can be divided into 4 easy steps. Step one is ecommerce data management and fulfillment center integration. Step two is receiving materials and inventory management. Following that is step three, order fulfillment. Pick, Pack Ship, Repeat. The final and fourth step is return processing. Through Fulco Fulfillment Inc. these four steps will appear fluid and easy for your growing business.
PICK, PACK, SHIP, REPEAT
Ecommerce data management and fulfillment center integration.
At first glance every fulfillment warehouse may appear to be simply storing a bunch of boxes on giant shelves, but Fulco Fulfillment Inc. provides so much more than that. An ecommerce fulfillment center such as Fulco Fulfillment Inc. is in fact a technological warehouse ready to communicate with our hardworking employees at anytime about the next task on hand, to get your product from point A to point B promptly and efficiently. Your ecommerce store will be perfectly integrated into our fulfillment center and our employees will be ready to send them out on a moment’s notice.
Our IT department will be ready to handle any ecommerce fulfillment issues that may arise throughout the process. Fulco Fulfillment Inc. strives for customer satisfaction and will work to fill your ecommerce fulfillment needs however it may be possible for us to do so.
Receiving and Inventory Management
Pallets upon pallets of your products will be kept in our fulfillment warehouse and added to our database, each of the products are kept track of so nothing is out of order and so we’re ready to fill out any orders that are being placed.
Fulco Fulfillment’s pick and pack services make sure to bring the receiving process straight to our inventory. After all, without the product being in inventory there is no way any of the products can be properly shipped. Fulco Fulfillment will have that completely covered quickly and efficiently.
Using ecommerce fulfillment services, Fulco Fulfillment will be able to view our inventory and management system to check on the products at hand with care. Fulco Fulfillment takes pride in making sure no items are lost or broken in the process and any missing or broken products will be reported back to you. We wish to provide the most minimal shrinkage possible and want to provide satisfaction for our customers.
Pick, Pack and Ship Order Fulfillment
All items going through Fulco Fulfillment Inc. are picked and packed carefully and efficiently to make sure that the right items are going through to the buyers. These items will then be shipped in a timely manner right to their destination using various shipping services.
Fulco Fulfillment Inc. is the third party logistics (3PL) provider that will bring your products out of the tiny and cramped spaces, into something more spacious that will make the fulfillment process seem much simpler than before.
Fulco Fulfillment Inc. will ship throughout the tri-state area quickly and beyond so that the orders being made are brought to their destination in a timely manner. Picking and Packing inventory is done with great care into each and everyone of FFIs products are shipped with care.
Key Terms: Fulfillment Glossary
- 3PL: See third-party logistics.
- E-Fulfillment: Warehousing and processing of eCommerce orders.
- E-Logistics: The data management part of third-party logistics operations.
- ECommerce Fulfillment: Fulfillment of online orders, also referred to as e-fulfillment.
- Inventory: The products you have in stock at any given time.
- Inventory Accuracy: The match (or mismatch) between the inventory that the computer says the warehouse has and what’s actually on the shelves.
- Inventory Management: Supervision of inventory and stock items, Data is used to keep track of goods as they move through the process.
- Order Fulfillment: This refers to everything needed to send out an order, from receiving the order through picking and packing to shipping.
- Pallet: A platform of wood slats onto which products are stacked. Pallets are designed so that forklift prongs can be inserted in the middle to lift and move goods. The amount of merchandise that can be placed on one pallet is also sometimes referred to as a pallet.
- Pick and Pack: Picking the items to be shipped together in one order. Rather than shipping each item individually, orders are picked and packed into a single box to save shipping costs and get inventory to buyers most efficiently.
- Shrinkage: The loss of inventory stored in a fulfillment warehouse due to breakage, theft, being misplaced, and other types of damage.
- Third-Party Logistics: Outsourcing your warehousing, packing, and shipping to a third-party vendor who specializes in logistics.